- Living room with dining area
- Separate, newly refurbished kitchen
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, all newly refurbished
- Three bedrooms comprising 4’6″ double, 3′ twin and 3′ bunk beds.
We are sorry, but due to the communal nature of the grounds, pets are not allowed in these premises.
Our 6 newly refurbished Chalets have been purpose built to provide comfortable family holiday accommodation. Each chalet accommodates up to four people (5 people in chalets 1, 2 & 6). They are found on a sheltered site, with ample space for children to play and for your own barbecue. Parking is provided for up to two cars per property only metres from the chalets. Chalet accommodation comprises
- Living-room/dining room with newly refurbished kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Second bedroom with twin beds (bunk beds in Chalets 1,2 & 6 provide an extra bed)
- Chalets 1, 3 and 6 have baths with a shower above
- Chalets 2, 4 and 5 have new shower only bathrooms.
Again, communal grounds mean that we are unable to allow pets in the chalets.
Our converted Bothies are ideal for two to three people, with a double bed upstairs and a sofa bed downstairs. Cosy and well appointed, they share their own fantastic private walled garden with picnic tables and room for your own barbeques. There is parking nearby for one car per bothy. The ‘Crock Boy’s Bothy’ & ‘Gardener’s Bothy’ each comprise;
- Living room with dining area
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Bathroom with electric shower, sink & toilet
- Under-eaves sleeping area with a low level double bed, reached via stairs. Due to the quirky character of this room, there is restricted head space in the bedroom. Sofa bed downstairs allows flexible sleeping arrangements.
Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate pets in these Lake District self catering premises.
Crock Boy’s Bothy
Other General Property Information
Electricity All electricity is now included in the price. We request that guests please use electricity responsibly. Heating Each property is primarily heated by Economy 7 storage heaters and electric ‘woodburner’ stoves. The cost of these is already included in your property charge. They also have a spare plug-in convector heater and a fan heater in the bathroom, plus heated towel rail in the bathroom. We can also strap hot water bottles to your torso if you’re still not warm enough, and a member of staff is always available to give out free cuddles. Bed Linen & Towels Bed linen is now included in the price of the property. We will make up the number of beds required for your arrival. Towels are available to hire upon request, the charge being £2.50 per person for a bath towel and a hand towel. Bargain! Milk & Egg Orders Our local farmer delivers daily, so you can have very reasonably priced fresh milk and eggs on your doorstep every day – just order through the office before arrival. Mary also delivers orange juice, cream and yoghurt. A list of items you’ll find in your property…
- 40 ” Digital Television in Lodges and Chalets, 28 ” in the Bothies
- Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Wine glasses
- Large Tumblers, mugs, plates, bowls, you get the gist…
- Teapot & Cafetiere
- Various jugs
- Cutlery & general kitchen utensils
- Cake tin
- Pots/pans/baking trays/pyrex dishes
- Dishcloth/tea towel/oven gloves
- Clothes airer
- Mixing bowl
- Electric cooker
- Fridge & table top freezer
- Slimline dishwasher in all Lodges and in all properties
- Four complimentary dishwasher tablets in Chalets & Bothies; Six in Lodges
- Salt & pepper pots
- Egg cups
- Basic cleaning equipment for kitchen & bathroom
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cheese grater
- Tin opener
- Tea strainer
- Sharp knives… plus a knife sharpener just in case
- Chopping boards
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing-up liquid, jaycloth & sponge
- One complimentary toilet roll to get you through the first day!